6. You can buy a collection of my work, “Rhizome Sketch: Clouds and Thriving plants”, in the shop here.
5. From 11-26 June, my solo exhibition of drawings by Arimo Arimochi was held at the gallery LIBRAIRIE6 in Tokyo.
4. After almost three years of making drawings, the production of a new animation is scheduled to start in April 2022.
3. You can buy a collection of my work, “Standing Man”, in the shop here.
2. I was in charge of the book cover illustration for Reina Matsui’s novel “Ruirui”. The bookbinding was done by Naoko Nakui.
1. I stopped making animations in 2019 and am returning to drawing under the name Arimo ARIMOCHI in order to pursue the expression of form and colour, again based on observation and play. my solo exhibition was held at LIBRAIRIE6 in July 2020 and a collection of my work, “Standing People,” was published. For more information about illustrator Arimo ARIMOCHI’s activities, please visit the following SNS.